You guys released this game in April.
Then you re-release it ..making it appear to be a NEW game. So I purchased it..AGAIN!
Now I have to wait for the apple email. Which takes 7-10 days. And hopefully not forget to look out for it. Just so I can request a refund.
This is an ongoing slime-ball move BF has been doing off and on for the past year.
Its inappropriate. It's a scam. And it's just wrong.
For the past 5 years, I've actually purchased almost EVERY single BF adventure game. So I know the history of BF games and business practices. And BF has gone down the tubes:
1) A third of their games have glitches. Some of those glitches actually stop the game from being played.
2) Most glitches are never corrected. Those that are corrected...it takes months for the update
3) BF stopped the (much-preferred) process of offering free trials before you buy. Many, many customers have requested the trials to be brought back.
4) Without the free trials, we are forced to make a leap of faith and purchase the games. But BF doesn't provide the name of the developer who made the game. This is critical info as certain developers are MUCH better than others. And certain developers I refuse to purchase. Again...customers have been requesting this info be provided for as long as the free trials were stopped (over a year).
5) Most of the BF games nowadays are reduced to simplistic hunt and peck games. A year or so ago, the games used to be very creative, long and a nice mental challenge. However..based on the games released over the past year... BF games have devolved into mindless tap-tap-tapping. Even on the "expert" settings, BF games have lost all adventure and critical thinking. (This is the number one reason I've stopped buying BF games). I've found that G5 has some beautifully creative and immersive games that BF no longer provides.
6) And clearly... BF doesn't listen to their customers... Who have been crying out for many things and are being ignored (Updates, glitch fixes, free trials, etc)
I've contacted BF many times to stop presenting re-releases as new games. There was a time when BF put out quality games and adhered to proper and respectful business practices. So clearly, these changes over the past year (or more) are not simple mistakes or oversights. It's shady. And I'm saying "no more BF games for me."